No One runs the world, are you on track yet?
Lord Hunter
2006-07-14 13:16:27 UTC
No One runs the world. ... Are you on track yet?

About me:
Warm, skilled, caring, friend of wild life . Charming...
Yeah, and the hotest hotties think I'm sexy, sweet, and warm. [o;~)

No One is my Lawyer, God is my witness, I have no judge because I
forgot to buy one, so, yeah, I tied up courtroom procedings forever.ha
/ Bi-Polar? Get off the pogo stix. I got cash too now, only ya'll
dohwanna see me drop my cash, fer.real an ya'll can call me, "Lower g"

Who I'd like to meet:
Lovely warm hot bitches that wanna give me cash and f`u`c`k me. Paris
is hot this time of year.

The Magizian "Lower.g"'s Interests
General Cash, Kush Weed, Beautiful Women, Fast Cars, Nice Buildings,
the finer things in life, better friends, improvement of the future,
and all in large quantities.
So I'm feeding my angels and demons and genies and fairies and all my
assistants, loyalists and allies.

I also like to buy stuff, like cybernetics corps and money printing
machines. Ya'h.. so I been buying up a storm. even bought the net, and
the .net..../world

Music I'm hearing the crowd chanting for that down thumb. ... Something
about revenge... . Well, I'll let my lawyer handle that one, I'm way
too nice, and after all, my lawyer really knows how to get things
happening around here. [o;~)
Movies Prefure unscripted impromptu, to scripted reruns. Does Psst.free
email @ magizians.zzn.com family.wow
Hunter Reon Barnes ~ The Magizian ~ "Lower.g",
***@magizians.zzn.com

Television Could use alot of improvement. [o;~)
Books Hunterslist "The Magizian Handbook", and anything written by
Hunter Reon Barnes... um.. yeah, and theres some other good books out
there too... Support your public library.

Heroes If you still only care about yourself and your whatever, and
your whatever else, lemmie know when your actually ready, because some
of us care about the whole thing, and there are alot more of us than
thought, and were much further along than considered.

The Magizian "Lower.g"'s Details
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Magizia
Body type: 6' 9" / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Proud parent
Education: Post grad
Occupation: Overlord

The Magizian "Lower.g"'s Networking
Technology - IT - Developer
Ever hear of Magizia..?

Film - Special Effects - Design
Ever hear of Magizia..?

Music - Administrative - Other
Ever hear of Magizia..?

* ***

And before you get any misconceptions,
Current mood: Happy and Sorrowful

And before you get any misconceptions,
Yup I'm Also have a great smile going on, And I'm still cool, warm, and
sweet, somewhat salty, cause salt makes ya thirsty. ~ Hunter Reon
Barnes "The Magizian" improving those value systems.

Actually,

It has more to do with me, Hunter Reon Barnes, than imaginable.

Yeah, that new communication system really works.huh

To: The 3 goddesess in the Black mercedes box, nice shoes, ya'lls place
or mine. [o;~)

REPOST

Rome won the world cup.Again

Good Dope!

So, I'm still pitching TRACK,.. Are you on TRACK yet? We stay on TRACK,

want us to help you get off TRACK?.. Ahh... so you wanna stay on
TRACK.... good, I'm glad were all on the same PAGE.... Wanna be on
BOARD... Getting on BOARD is easy, take full responsibility for IT
ALL... Then your on BOARD.. but do hurry, because the ship is leaving
dock, and the storms approach... ~ HRB

Remember The Federation

The downloads are slow, but the uploads are quick. The numbers might
not add up, but they sure do multiply. The towers always topple, but
the pyramids always remain. After you see the front(s), then you see
the back(s). ~ Hunter Reon Barnes "The Magizian" Federation Commander

So*.

I boosted church attendance, everywhere. If your laughing out loud
about this one, consider I'm laughing about that two (by) {x} `times`.
~ HRB

Well, I finally sped up them downloads... . ...[o;~)

See ... . ...

I told you the world was backwords.

Yum Yum. ...

Any idea how rich you gotta be to buy a money printing press..? Yeah,
so inflation is going to continue, and the prices will continue to go
up.
Hows my new top cybernetic company doing today?..
Yeah, so I haven't been catered to, nor did they deliver, and they now
stand in check. So I'll now introduce ya'll to my lawyer, The Devil.
The Devil my Lawer has quite a firm. Do you really think the conflicted
who came up with the concept of Law and Order..? The chains of
control..? Think about it. . ...

Concerning Human Nature

The reason why "(shh..)keep it a secret" didn't work (there are other
reasons), is because every time I handed them a lights out cube and
told them the objective was to get all the lights out, they would
inadvertantly do the impossible, and get all the lights turned on. A
virtual mathmatical impossibility. Since, and demonstrated by my
actions, I do wanna keep the game going, I'm improving the system. If
you want to join me on my quest, take full responsibility for it all,
and let it come to you. ~ HRB

Just downloaded a 10kb java applet.

So that's what ya'll call in. [o;~)

Well, I gave dude a copy of the semi edited version of my book and gave
him instructions.

I'm a much better programmer... . ...No offence.

~ HRB

Jesus, look at that bandwidth!

Just to clear the air a bit... . Smokey in here huh. ...
I know God very well, and I noticed my buddy God was stuck on slow
motion.
God was addicted to Ludes, God had been fed downers for a while.
So I gave God a God sized cup of coffee, but the wake up did Knoyt
occur.
So I let God go back to barbituites... However, please refrain from
giving God painkillers, because I'm working on getting God On Track.
... .
Sincerely,
Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian", 'Lower.g' http://www.myspace.com/magizian
69.1331.g.zi.9R9.8.s
ren
2006-07-14 15:17:22 UTC
Name
Ren

Religion and or Tradition
Wiccan

Main God
The Dark Lord of the Deep Sea and Underground. He is lord of the
dead.

Religious Cosmology
My occult world is very similar to the Star Wars mythology and
several
Japanese films including The Ring, Cure, Ichi the Killer, Dark Water,
Ghost Actress, Revenge of the Ninja, Ninja III the Domination.
Western Films Stir of Echoes, Excalibur, the first Ghoulies movie,
The Craft, The Blair Witch Project 1 and 2.
Out of all of these films The Ring is the closest thing to my
experiences. Not just the movies but the books and comics. They are all
very profound works of fiction.

Gifts of God
Revelation. I can reveal something true and new about any subject but
must always mix a lie within it to weaken its power to change the
world.
Promotion. Anything I become interested in and promote earns the
interest of the entire world. Unfortunately that interest eventually
becomes a joke after the popularity wanes.

Website
http://www.geocities.com/redragon3696/index.htm

Disposition
Jaded, happy, haunted, jilted.

Here for
Always looking to learn something new I have not worked into my
occult practices yet. Always looking to teach what I know to those who
have the ability to understand and improve what I know. Fellowship and
communication with occultists, Wiccans and non-Wiccans who want to
discuss magick. Most if not all of the people in my life even those
closest to me do not want to talk about magick. They have no interest
in it because they do not understand it. That is why this newsgroup and
the participants are important to me. If you have the ability to
participate here and the desire to do it then you are a gifted
occultist with a natural ability. Do not let anyone tell you
differently.
I do not participate much in alt.pagan and alt.magick because they
have different aims. But I came from alt.pagan

Orientation:
Straight

Hometown:
The longest I lived anywhere was Germany for 7 years.

Ethnicity:
I am mostly Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, English and a little
French (Parc - a French family that came to Scotland with Charles the
II when he returned) and Cherokee Native North American blood.

Zodiac Sign:
I am Aquarius born on Imbolc. My parents are Christians though and I
was raised a Christian until I decided to start studying world religion
at the age of 13. At the age of 15-16 I became a dedicated Wiccan but
struggled with my Christian versus Pagan identity until my 4th year of
college. I was a practicing Pagan at a religious university. After
college I ditched Christianity and stopped going to church.

Smoke / Drink:
I drink no more than two drinks when I am out. I never smoked a long
time but was able to kick it. I do not smoke anything.

Education:
Various degrees.

Occupation
Blockbuster video clerk and or movie star.

Technology
I invented the Internet. Well..no. But I ported Vax newsgroup
software to Windows creating the first Windows-based newsreader.
Well..you can not prove I did not!

Film
Many television shows and movies but no longer participate directly.

Current mood:
Content.
jules
2006-07-15 04:25:04 UTC
Ooh, this is oddly fun!
Post by ren
Name
Jules
Post by ren
Religion and or Tradition
My own
Post by ren
Main God
none of the above...atheist, don't give a shit, etc.
Post by ren
Religious Cosmology
<snip Ren's brilliance>

Energy links us all. Past, present, future.
Post by ren
Gifts of God
None, unless gag gifts count.
Post by ren
Disposition
Charming, caustic, far more trouble than I appear to be.
Post by ren
Here for
Um, hot guys and quick money?

No...sorry. Um, you know, that's a damn good question. Why am I here?
I'll assume we're sticking to the relam of ARW and not the whole world
why am I here thing.

Here because I have been for a long time...something like 12 years now.
Here because I'm too lazy to find anywhere else. Here because rarely
will you find this much, uh, honesty, in a group.
I prefer forward.
Beantown.
A big mix of white people...mainly Irish, with a smattering of German,
Dutch, French and Scottish. My dad claims native american, but he's
full of it.
Scorpio. Born in the dead center of the sign, during the dead center of
the day. Scorp ascenant, as well. Aries moon, aquarius rising.

A mess, in other words.
i don't drink alcohol....diet coke in large quantities, but booze is
rare. Maybe a beer once every couple of years. I smoke, like a chimney.
It's my only flaw ;-)
Quite a bit of it.
Post by ren
Occupation
Goddess of the High Heel, working actress, fixer of ills and annoyance
to many.
Post by ren
Technology
Ren may have invented the net, but I own the majority shares.

Um, and mac rulez!
Post by ren
Film
Yes, this week, actually. Oh, what do I like? Lots of stuff.
bemused.

jules
why did I even do this???
Nevermore
2006-07-15 13:21:18 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.religion.wicca
Subject: Re: No One runs the world, are you on track yet?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:25:04 -0400
Ooh, this is oddly fun!
Post by ren
Name
Jules
Post by ren
Religion and or Tradition
My own
Post by ren
Religious Cosmology
<snip Ren's brilliance>
Energy links us all. Past, present, future.
Post by ren
Gifts of God
None, unless gag gifts count.
Post by ren
Film
Yes, this week, actually. Oh, what do I like? Lots of stuff.
Coolness. How's Craft Services?

Nevermore (They never get my craft jokes but they do keep the trail mix
fresh)
bemused.
jules
why did I even do this???
Midwinter
2006-07-14 16:12:42 UTC
Post by Lord Hunter
The Magizian "Lower.g"'s Details
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Magizia
Body type: 6' 9" / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Proud parent
Education: Post grad
Occupation: Overlord
And mine, then:

Here for: Discussion
Orientation: Irrelevant on the Internet
Hometown: In the UK
Body type: Irrelevant on the Internet
Ethnicity: Irrelevant on the Internet
Zodiac Sign: Irrelevant under all circumstances
Smoke / Drink: No / Occasionally
Children: None
Education: Sufficient
Occupation: Yes
Post by Lord Hunter
Ever hear of Magizia..?
Only from you. A cult of one.
Post by Lord Hunter
And before you get any misconceptions,
Current mood: Happy and Sorrowful
Current mood: Neutral
Post by Lord Hunter
Sincerely,
Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian", 'Lower.g' http://www.myspace.com/magizian
69.1331.g.zi.9R9.8.s
I assume there are those who understand the culture of myspace and the
meaning of the ritual mantra "thanx 4 the add". I get the impression
they are for the most part the younger amongst us.
blu
2006-07-14 20:50:56 UTC
Post by Lord Hunter
Good Dope!
'Splains it all.
--
love
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju

The gods too are fond of a joke.
Aristotle

Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
Tupac Shakur

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
Lao Tzu