Martin Luther King was in reality a big piece of SHIT....See the proof positive
۞ Usenet Legends вobалdcaяole ۞
2011-01-17 02:47:03 UTC
The Truth,
Let's take them one at a time:

His name wasn't Martin Luther King-Confusing!
According to all accounts, the name on Martin Luther King's birth
certificate is Michael and there is no evidence that he changed it.
He didn't pick the name Martin Luther out of the air, however.
It was the name his father used and claimed to have given to his son.
According to Africana.com, Martin Luther King, Sr. said that his son's
given name was Martin Luther but that the doctor who delivered him put
"Michael" on the birth certificate, something he didn't know until
much
later.
Until adulthood, Martin Luther King, Jr. was known as "M.L." or
"Michael."

Martin Luther King plagiarized in college-Truth!
The staff at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Papers Project discovered a
lot of plagiarism in Martin Luther King's writings and in a 1991
article in THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY said that "plagiarism was a
general pattern evident in nearly all of his academic writings"
including his doctoral dissertation.

Martin Luther King plagiarized his famous "I Have a Dream"
speech-Disputed!
Critics have charged that King plagiarized that too by borrowing from
speech given to the Republican convention in 1952 by an
African-American preacher named Archibald Carey, Jr.
Some of them say he gave Cary's speech word-for-word.
It can probably be said that King borrowed from the idea of the speech
by Carey (who was a friend of King's), but only the last couple of
paragraph's resembled Carey's speech and little of it is word-for-
word.
Both men spun their remarks off the words of the song "My Country 'Tis
of Thee."

King's speech ended with:
This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing
with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty,
of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's
pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is
be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the
prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty
mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening
Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcapped
Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of
California! But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of
Georgia! Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let
freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From
every mountainside, let freedom ring.
When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and
every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to
speed
up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews
and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands
and
sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at
last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Carey's speech ended with:
We, Negro Americans, sing with all loyal Americans: My country 'tis of
thee, Sweet land of liberty, Of thee I sing. Land where my fathers
died, Land of the Pilgrims' pride From every mountainside Let freedom
ring!
That's exactly what we mean--from every mountain side, let freedom
ring. Not only from the Green Mountains and White Mountains of
Vermont
and New Hampshire; not only from the Catskills of New York; but from
the Ozarks in Arkansas, from the Stone Mountain
in Georgia, from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia--let it ring not
only for the minorities of the United States, but for the disinherited
of all the earth--may the Republican Party, under God, from every
mountainside,
LET FREEDOM RING!

King was under surveillance because of his ties to communist
organizations-Truth!
David Garrow, the author of "Bearing the Cross," a book about Martin
Luther King, says that King's criticism of the Kennedy administration
drew administration scrutiny.
There was suspicion that two of his associates, including Stanley
Levinson, had disassociated from the Communist party as a cover to
work
with and influence King.
Despite extensive surveillance, the FBI was never able to find any
direct funding or other links between King and the Communist party.

King had an obsession with white prostitutes and used church funds
for
drunken parties-Denied!
One of King's closest associates addressed rumors about King's sexual
activities in his 1989 book, "And the Walls Came Tumbling Down."
He said that King did have a weakness for women and engaged in
extramarital affairs.
He denied reports that he was attracted to white women and said he
never knew of King to be involved with a white woman.
As a part of its surveillance activities, the FBI did document some
sexual encounters involving Martin Luther King.
We've not found any substantiation about prostitues, sex parties or
church funds being used for such.Last updated 1/3/04

A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:

Interesting, if all is really true.
Martin Luther King...................................

Most of the info is from Reportable History experts, as quoted in
Newsweek and Time magazine.

Four things you didn't know about Dr. Martin Luther King

1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided
Martin
Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He never
legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as Michael
King.

2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston
University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done
research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later
found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not
revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee
ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also
discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his
own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black
preacher in the 1950's

3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)
due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.
King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In
return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts
of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could
project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in
the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain
top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme
Court in
1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate to create
the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was
denied.

4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
in
1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white prostitutes.
King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties,
where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally
beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents
who monitored King. King was married with four children.

Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a
screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this
man,
a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the
civil
rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a
single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's
history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war
heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share
President's Day. Yet king -- a man who was a phony, a cheater, a
traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own.

I have a big problem with that.

I'm not trying to take anything away from African Americans, but I am
trying to point out that
(1) the vast majority of people are sorely mistaken about Michael King
and
(2) that reverse discrimination is blatantly obvious everywhere you
look today.

Been watching the news lately? President Bush just got himself in some
hot water when he spoke out against the University of Michigan for
giving black applicants precedence over more qualified white
applicants. Now Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, and other black leaders are
trashing him, without a doubt planning how they can use this against
his reelection campaign.

Think about that - Bush just made a stand for equal human rights, but
low and behold -- in this case they didn't want to be treated as
equals.

Make up your minds. I feel like I belong to one of the more abused
ethnic groups in this country today. Can I do anything about it?
Absolutely not. If I dare speak out I'll get labeled a racist,
harassed
by the media. Subsequently lose my job, and never be able to show my
face in public again.

But what I will do is send out this email to as many people I know in
hopes that when you're watching the evening news on Martin Luther King
Day, and you see our politicians falling all over themselves to be
filmed in a black church somewhere; you might stop and ask yourself
"what about us?"

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mlk.htm
Ernie
Ernie
2011-01-17 14:57:50 UTC
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mlk.htm- Hide quoted text -
asshole farrel admits what she is using my name. Ernie
Sidney Lambe
2011-01-17 15:14:05 UTC
Subject: Re: Martin Luther King was in reality a big piece of SHIT....See the proof positive
Here you have someone who thinks that THEY are a 'big piece of SHIT'
and they are relieving the pressure by projecting the feelings on
someone else.

Such a person deserves sympathy and understanding, not condemnation.
There's a very useful book called "The Nature of Personal Reality"
by Jane Roberts. It contains simple methods whereby a person can
change their life in profound ways.

[delete]

Sid
Ernie
Bullshit. I cured male pattern baldness so I can do what i want. Ernie
%
2011-01-18 00:16:21 UTC
Post by Ernie
Post by Sidney Lambe
Subject: Re: Martin Luther King was in reality a big piece of
SHIT....See the proof positive
sure you did ernie , everything you say is true and right
Ernie
2011-01-18 01:14:34 UTC
Post by Sidney Lambe
the proof positive
Here you have someone who thinks that THEY are a 'big piece of SHIT'
and they are relieving the pressure by projecting the feelings on
someone else.
Such a person deserves sympathy and understanding, not condemnation.
There's a very useful book called "The Nature of Personal Reality"
by Jane Roberts. It contains simple methods whereby a person can
change their life in profound ways.
[delete]
Sid
Bullshit.  I cured male pattern baldness so I can do what i want. Ernie- Hide quoted text -
asshole farrel admits that I am right about hair loss using my name.
Thanks. Ernie
%
2011-01-18 02:10:47 UTC
Post by Ernie
SHIT....See the proof positive
bald
Ernie
One more thing. Don't put a curse on me, Warlock dude. Ernie
%
2011-01-18 00:17:01 UTC
Post by Ernie
SHIT....See the proof positive
how can he put anything on you you said you can do as you like
%
and even more bald again
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2011-01-17 14:58:36 UTC
Post by Ernie
[...]
Thanks, dear sir, for clearing up what "MLK" means. I thought it had
something to do with MILFS.
%
2011-01-17 15:38:29 UTC
so what you're bald again
Ernie
2011-01-17 18:07:26 UTC
Prove it. Ernie
%
disprove it or its true
Ernie
Prove it, or you are wrong again. Ernie
%
so what , you're bald again
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
2011-01-18 18:01:51 UTC
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
.
2. King plagiarized parts of his well known speeches and even his
college work.

3. King was under surveillance by the FBI because of his ties to
communist
organizations.

Sounds more like a candidate for GITMO than a holiday...

bobaлdcaяole
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.

---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, convicted of battery in Broward County Florida.
Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg violent criminal, Broward
County Fla.
"Why should I have to push one for English?, this is AMERICA"
Corey Connor
2011-01-18 18:13:53 UTC
On Jan 18, 1:01 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King
People talk shit about people all the time. Dr. King knew that, and
that concerned him, so he dreamed of a better world. Dr. King had a
dream, and he lived and died his dream. I have a much sillier dream,
and I don't want to die anymore than Dr. King did. Neither do I want
to go to jail, or be suspected of untoward or criminal activity.
Nevertheless, I am a criminal because I occasionally smoke pot, and
even share it with friends. Personally, I can take or leave the
stuff, but I will tell you I'd rather take two good tokes on a spliff
than drink a glass of beer or liquor. I don't sell pot. I sell the
idea that pot won't hurt you. If you don't want to smoke, don't
smoke; simple. For many people it's just not that simple. Many
people use pot to get through an otherwise agonizing, miserable
existence here on Earth to no detriment to any other being save for
the fact that they must engage in criminal activity to procure what
they require. That's just not right.

If you want me to continue, I will. Otherwise, well, you know where I
stand.
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
2011-01-18 18:31:03 UTC
Post by Corey Connor
On Jan 18, 1:01 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King
People talk shit about people all the time.
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Post by Corey Connor
Dr. King knew that, and
that concerned him, so he dreamed of a better world.
Since King PLAGIARIZED his doctoral dissertation, the title "Doctor"
is actually as much of a scam as he was.
Post by Corey Connor
Dr. King had a
dream,
If I hear that "I have a dream" bullshit one more time I'll scream.
It's a little worn out don't ya think?
Post by Corey Connor
and he lived and died his dream.
Whoopty doo, I have dreams and I live to tell about it :-)

I have a much sillier dream,
Post by Corey Connor
and I don't want to die anymore than Dr. King did. Neither do I want
to go to jail, or be suspected of untoward or criminal activity.
Nevertheless, I am a criminal because I occasionally smoke pot, and
even share it with friends.
Yes, you are a criminal. Report to your local police station and turn
yourself in immediately.
Post by Corey Connor
Personally, I can take or leave the
stuff,
Sure, that's what they ALL say....

"I'm not addicted to drugs, I've been using for 30 years and I'm not
hooked"--Heard on a street corner once.
Post by Corey Connor
but I will tell you I'd rather take two good tokes on a spliff
than drink a glass of beer or liquor.
And that is your character flaw...
Post by Corey Connor
I don't sell pot. I sell the
idea that pot won't hurt you.
LOL!! You've smoked yourself retarded..

Post by Corey Connor
smoke; simple. For many people it's just not that simple. Many
people use pot to get through an otherwise agonizing, miserable
existence here on Earth to no detriment to any other being save for
the fact that they must engage in criminal activity to procure what
they require. That's just not right.
So you're an admitted illegal drug abuser. Typical King supporter...
Post by Corey Connor
If you want me to continue, I will. Otherwise, well, you know where I
stand.
If you want to be humiliated further, do continue!

Corey Connor
2011-01-18 18:40:41 UTC
On Jan 18, 1:31 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Okay, sure. You focus on the facts that are important to you and
whatever your personal agenda may be, and I'll do the same. If you'd
like to have a civil discussion, I'd be happy to engage you to the
eventual end of mutual understanding. Otherwise, I really don't see
any reason to argue at cross purposes. Thee's enough people arguing.
I don't need to be one of them. I'd like for us to make sense
together, be reasonable people. It takes a mutual effort. If you
don't believe we can do that, then we certainly can't. I don't know
your name, but you certainly know that mine is not Jethro. Thus, you
offend me with inappropriate reference. Do as you must. I have no
quarrel with you, but I won't continue without your apology. Thank
you for hearing me out.
Corey Connor
2011-01-18 19:08:29 UTC
Some of us are mere Usenet legends.
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
2011-01-19 00:11:14 UTC
Post by Corey Connor
On Jan 18, 1:31 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Okay, sure. You focus on the facts that are important to you and
whatever your personal agenda may be, and I'll do the same.
But when you thrust yourself into the spotlight claiming to be a role
model {and a MINISTER to boot} and/or a leader you are held to higher
standards. It sounds like you're attempting to justify cheating on
your spouse.

If you'd
Post by Corey Connor
like to have a civil discussion, I'd be happy to engage you to the
eventual end of mutual understanding. Otherwise, I really don't see
any reason to argue at cross purposes. Thee's enough people arguing.
I don't need to be one of them. I'd like for us to make sense
together, be reasonable people. It takes a mutual effort. If you
don't believe we can do that, then we certainly can't. I don't know
your name, but you certainly know that mine is not Jethro. Thus, you
offend me with inappropriate reference. Do as you must. I have no
quarrel with you, but I won't continue without your apology.
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Suck a fart out of my ass .. how's that?

Corey Connor
2011-01-19 00:26:22 UTC
On Jan 18, 6:11 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Corey Connor
On Jan 18, 1:31 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Okay, sure.  You focus on the facts that are important to you and
whatever your personal agenda may be, and I'll do the same.
But when you thrust yourself into the spotlight claiming to be a role
model {and a MINISTER to boot} and/or a leader you are held to higher
standards. It sounds like you're attempting to justify cheating on
your spouse.
Sir, I thrust nothing at you. I sit here quietly in my living room,
present my thoughts, and attempt to make a cogent, sound, well
reasoned argument with all of the trust, honesty, and fortitude I can
muster in any given moment. I have no agenda but civility and mutual
understanding. I set my word as my example, and make every effort in
my being to live by it. The paradox is that I am sometimes required
to lie, or not be fully disclosing of the truth in order to keep my
word on matters of importance, and for the potection of others, not
entirely unlike the confidence a doctor or lawyer or minister keeps
with their respective charges. I don't justify infidelity, but I do
recognize it as a symptom of an unfulfilled heart, and sympathize with
the sufferer.
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!   Suck a fart out of my ass .. how's that?
If that's the best you can do, I suppose I'll have to accept it,
right?
zayton
2011-01-20 02:53:54 UTC
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
On Jan 18, 1:01 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ???
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King
People talk shit about people all the time.
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Dr. King knew that, and
that concerned him, so he dreamed of a better world.
Since King PLAGIARIZED his doctoral dissertation, the title "Doctor"
is actually as much of a scam as he was.
That's not your decision, Is it?
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Dr. King had a
dream,
If I hear that "I have a dream" bullshit one more time I'll scream.
It's a little worn out don't ya think?
Not till the dream's time has come.
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
and he lived and died his dream.
Whoopty doo, I have dreams and I live to tell about it :-)
Nightmares don't count.
You just don't know the difference.
"
Usenet Legends bobandcarole ▲▲▲▲
2011-01-20 03:31:02 UTC
Post by zayton
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
On Jan 18, 1:01 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ???
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King
People talk shit about people all the time.
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Dr. King knew that, and
that concerned him, so he dreamed of a better world.
Since King PLAGIARIZED his doctoral dissertation, the title "Doctor"
is actually as much of a scam as he was.
That's not your decision, Is it?
Are you saying you don't agree? Would you call a MD a doctor if he
cheated in medical school? Would you become his patient?
Post by zayton
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
Dr. King had a
dream,
If I hear that "I have a dream" bullshit one more time I'll scream.
It's a little worn out don't ya think?
Not till the dream's time has come.
Hell, the coloreds are protected class now. According to affirmative
action they get special preference because of the color of their skin.
If it was the other way around what would they say?
Post by zayton
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
and he lived and died his dream.
Whoopty doo, I have dreams and I live to tell about it  :-)
Nightmares don't count.
You just don't know the difference.
And that's yer 3rd strike, Jethro ..yer out...

zayton
2011-01-20 15:08:26 UTC
Post by zayton
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
On Jan 18, 1:01 pm, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ???
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King
People talk shit about people all the time.
Try FACTS, Jethro.
Dr. King knew that, and
that concerned him, so he dreamed of a better world.
Since King PLAGIARIZED his doctoral dissertation, the title "Doctor"
is actually as much of a scam as he was.
That's not your decision, Is it?
Are you saying you don't agree? Would you call a MD a doctor if he
cheated in medical school? Would you become his patient?
By what feat of oracular insight do you know that your doctor did not cheat
in medical school?

Your opinion that he or she did or did not cheat does not in one whit affect
either his or her medical degree or license.
Tom
2011-01-20 17:22:41 UTC
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ▲▲▲▲
Are you saying you don't agree? Would you call a MD a doctor if he
cheated in medical school? Would you become his patient?
By what feat of oracular insight do you know that your doctor  did not cheat
in medical school?
Your opinion that he or she did or did not cheat does not in one whit affect
either his or her medical degree or license.
We're talking about a doctorate in *theology* here. So who cares what
he actually knows or doesn't know about that? The whole subject is
nothing but airy speculations about the unknowable anyway. All
preachers plagiarize each other. They have to. The only thing
theologians ever talk about is what other theologians say. It is
literally impossible not to plagiarize in that field.

Besides, it's not as if knowing anything is a real qualification for a
preacher. All one has to do is look at the spate of televangelists
cluttering the airwaves to see that a display of gross ignorance and
naive superstition is a badge of honor among them.

And lastly, it doesn't matter if a redneck Usenet loudmouth thinks MLK
was qualified as a doctor or not. That bombastic buffoon discounts
the words of genuine doctors in all sorts of fields all the time and
credulously believes people who never got past elementary school. So
scholarship doesn't actually matter to him one bit. As always, his
arguments are nothing but emotion-based excuses for his xenophobia,
not rational justifications of it. He can't be convinced to change
his opinions by means of reasonable argument and he certainly isn't
capable of convincing anyone else by means of reasonable argument. So
there's really nothing to be gained by either talking to or listening
to him. Unless, of course, you enjoy useless, mean-spirited, off-
topic noise.
Corey Connor
2011-01-20 17:56:14 UTC
 Unless, of course, you enjoy useless, mean-spirited, off-
topic noise.
I gots some godawful tinnitus, a constant ringin' in my ears that is
so disorienting some times. Never mean spirited though, just
constant. Intensity fluctuates from time to time. Made me miss a
whole football game once.
Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫
2011-01-25 15:10:25 UTC
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ▲▲▲▲
Are you saying you don't agree? Would you call a MD a doctor if he
cheated in medical school? Would you become his patient?
By what feat of oracular insight do you know that your doctor  did not cheat
in medical school?
Your opinion that he or she did or did not cheat does not in one whit affect
either his or her medical degree or license.
We're talking about a doctorate in *theology* here.  So who cares what
he actually knows or doesn't know about that?
I see. In "Tom's" world cheating is acceptable if the degree isn't
important to him.

 The whole subject is
nothing but airy speculations about the unknowable anyway.
The accusations are FACTS, documented facts.

 > All
preachers plagiarize each other.  They have to.
Bullshit...
 The only thing
theologians ever talk about is what other theologians say.  It is
literally impossible not to plagiarize in that field.
Utter BULLSHIT...
Besides, it's not as if knowing anything is a real qualification for a
preacher.  All one has to do is look at the spate of televangelists
cluttering the airwaves to see that a display of gross ignorance and
naive superstition is a badge of honor among them.
They probably plagiarized also...
And lastly, it doesn't matter if a redneck Usenet loudmouth
We didn't call you an illiterate FUCKSTAIN, did we?
thinks MLK
was qualified as a doctor or not.  That bombastic buffoon discounts
the words of genuine doctors in all sorts of fields all the time and
credulously believes people who never got past elementary school.
You can prove that load of horseshit right here or be deemed a liar.

X...................................................................................................

 > So
scholarship doesn't actually matter to him one bit.  As always, his
arguments are nothing but emotion-based excuses for his xenophobia,
not rational justifications of it.
And bleeding heart liberal cum-shots like YOU always babble the same
bullshit post after post. You're as bad as the faggots always whining
"if you despise perversion you must be a phobe"

 > He can't be convinced to change
his opinions by means of reasonable argument and he certainly isn't
capable of convincing anyone else by means of reasonable argument.  So
there's really nothing to be gained by either talking to or listening
to him.  Unless, of course, you enjoy useless, mean-spirited, off-
topic noise.
The evidence against cheater king are documented FACTS. I dare you to
prove otherwise.

1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church per-diem to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
valuable lesson about cheating from baby doc king , eh?
One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white
prostitutes.
King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties,
where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally
beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents
who monitored King. King was married with four children.
.
2. King plagiarized parts of his well known speeches and even his
college work. Martin Luther King plagiarized in college-Truth!
The staff at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Papers Project discovered a
lot of plagiarism in Martin Luther King's writings and in a 1991
article in THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY said that "plagiarism was a
general pattern evident in nearly all of his academic writings"
including his doctoral dissertation.

3. King was under surveillance by the FBI because of his ties to
communist organizations. As per his FBI file.

It would be best for you to stay in alt.magick and the related groups
who might possibly tolerate you without making you look like the fool
you actually are as we just did. Stick to wiggling your nose and
casting spells, Samantha :-)

Hieronymous Corey
2011-01-25 17:00:03 UTC
On Jan 25, 10:10 am, Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫
Post by Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫
I see. In "Tom's" world cheating is acceptable if the degree isn't
important to him.
In the real world, substance and personal character matters; i.e. the
ability to withstand commentary such as yours, and still move forward
with a peaceful, cooperative agenda. In the real world of reality,
the lesson Dr. King taught through his example was the ability to be
accept being spat upon, and to step forward with grace in peace and
dignity. Please take a lesson, and I'll be happy to discuss anything
you like.
Ace*
2011-01-25 17:36:48 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
On Jan 25, 10:10 am, Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫
Post by Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫
I see. In "Tom's" world cheating is acceptable if the degree isn't
important to him.
In the real world, substance and personal character matters;
Character matters? What about cheating on your spouse and buying
prostitutes? Isn't that a problem with a persons character?
Post by Hieronymous Corey
i.e. the
ability to withstand commentary such as yours, and still move forward
with a peaceful, cooperative agenda. In the real world of reality,
the lesson Dr. King taught through his example was the ability to be
accept being spat upon, and to step forward with grace in peace and
dignity. Please take a lesson, and I'll be happy to discuss anything
you like.
Discuss why you overlook ML Kings cheating on his wife and his
plagiarism? Do you consider Tiger Woods to be a good role model also?
Hieronymous Corey
2011-01-25 18:02:35 UTC
Character matters?  What about cheating on your spouse and buying
prostitutes? Isn't that a problem with a persons character?
Ask his wife. If anybody should have a problem, she should.
Discuss why you overlook ML Kings cheating on his wife and his
plagiarism? Do you consider Tiger Woods to be a good role model also?
I don't overlook anything. I simply consider everything when making
value assessments about a person. I've assess MLK to be an icon, and
forward thinking leader of his generation for reasons not related to
marital infidelity or academic plagiarism. Of course, I'm not alone
in making that assessment, and you are free to judge him by whatever
standard you hold important. Don't celebrate his life, his message,
or his birth date. Be who you need to be, and identify yourself as
yourself. Personally, I wouldn't turn down a golf lesson from Tiger,
and actually enjoyed seeing him play in the AT&T tournament at the
Congressional last year because I got a couple of free tickets from a
client. I've never met his ex-wife, and wouldn't have sex with either
of them. I hope I've addressed your question satisfactorily.
Z***@gmail.com
2011-01-18 19:37:28 UTC
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too. So what is your
point?

He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.

So what is your poiint?
Corey Connor
2011-01-18 19:56:01 UTC
Post by Z***@gmail.com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too.   So what is your
point?
He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.
So what is your poiint?
I could be wrong, but I believe the point being made was one of human
fallibility in the pursuit of the glory of God. People make
mistakes. No shit. Can people learn from their mistakes? Usually,
or at least I hope so, eventually. Otherwise, what's the point, right?
Bassos
2011-01-18 20:40:33 UTC
Post by Z***@gmail.com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too. So what is your
point?
He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.
So what is your poiint?
The smallest step i need to take is a mountain,
stretched out like a lazy dog.

Beat those lyrics.
Corey Connor
2011-01-18 20:47:43 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Z***@gmail.com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too.   So what is your
point?
He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.
So what is your poiint?
The smallest step i need to take is a mountain,
stretched out like a lazy dog.
Beat those lyrics.
Your most eloquent eloquence humbles my spirit, but of course I've
said too much.

That's a eulogy for a dear friend. You needn't beat it.
HG
2011-01-18 22:18:11 UTC
Post by Z***@gmail.com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too. So what is your
point?
He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.
So what is your poiint?
Trolling.

He/she is like an inferior Usenet version of reverend Fred Phelps.

HG
Corey Connor
2011-01-19 00:01:56 UTC
Post by HG
Post by Z***@gmail.com
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:01:51 -0800 (PST), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
Post by Usenet Legends bobandcarole ♣♣♣
1. "Reverend" King violated the sanctity of his marriage and even used
church funds to buy whores. His flunky Jesse Jackson learned a
lesson about cheating on his wife, eh?
Gingrich violated the sanctity of his marriage too.   So what is your
point?
He even cheated on his wife while slamming Clinton for his
indescretions.
So what is your poiint?
Trolling.
He/she is like an inferior Usenet version of reverend Fred Phelps.
                HG
That's unfortunate. We're all somebody's child. Children have
simple
needs, and their reasons for doing things are simple to understand.
Every person is endowed by God with the ability to reason. The want
to reason is left to the individuals themselves. Some people think
they've outgrown the want or need to make good reason, and so they
troll, argue, which leads to fights, which leads to wars, which leads
to many
deaths until eventually, hopefully, reason is restored in the world.
If you don't want to reason, no one can make you. Personally, I
think
now is the most important time in human history to return to talk,
and
reason because of the state the world is in.

Trolling is pointless, confusing, and gets people in trouble. One of
your like, "J. Karlin" from once upon a time alt.tarot, once wrote a
damaging, hurtful e-mail under his trollish pseudo-name to my employer
at the time, I suppose because he thought he was engaged in some
trollish game. I refused to reveal his true identity because somehow
I 'knew' that he meant me no ill will, and that he'd have been
prosecuted had I divulged what I knew. In essence, I lied for him and
subsequently lost my job. I was a contract administrator for a non-
profit company that employs the mentally disabled. Check the
archives, or ask him yourself.
Day Brown
2011-01-25 02:35:46 UTC
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
zayton
2011-01-25 16:48:08 UTC
You speak an ancient language group?
Day Brown
2011-01-25 22:33:39 UTC
Post by zayton
Post by Day Brown
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
You speak an ancient language group?
English is an Aryan language. One indication of how much it retains is
seen in the Tocharian word for "Kharma path", which in Tocharian, is
pronounced the very same:"Kharmapath". Tocharian, despite being found in
what is now NW China, is also 'centum' language, base ten.
When the Goddess invented sex, She was beside Herself.
zayton
2011-01-26 01:53:55 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Post by zayton
Post by Day Brown
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
You speak an ancient language group?
English is an Aryan language.
English is partly derived from languages which were in turn derived from the
Aryan language group.

This does not make English "an Aryan language group."

Post by Day Brown
seen in the Tocharian word for "Kharma path", which in Tocharian, is
pronounced the very same:"Kharmapath". Tocharian, despite being found
in what is now NW China, is also 'centum' language, base ten.
Document the use of the phrase (it is a phrase, not a word) "Kharma path" in
English.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2011-01-27 05:39:24 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
How come Nazi's, are Anti Semite??
"SELF LOATHING" Jutes!?
Day Brown
2011-01-27 16:39:53 UTC
Post by Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Post by Day Brown
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
How come Nazi's, are Anti Semite??
"SELF LOATHING" Jutes!?
Hard to unravel the motivations of the irrational. but a few points come
to mind. The "Jews" the Nazis hated were the Ashkenazi, who in fact were
the Khazar elite, Aryans, who converted to Judaism for very smart
political and economic reasons in the late j9th century.

Barford reports on this in "The Early Slavs", who were agrarian
homesteadders in the vast forests of Eastern Europe. Which warrior
elites, eg the Nazis, hated cause they could not be controlled. Nobody
knew just where they were. Well, except for the 'Jewish' traders, who
were also uncontrollable because they were transnational from Astrakhan
on the Volga delta to Kiev and Moravia.

The Silk Road shifted north to around the chronic war between Byzantines
and Muslims, so the Ashkenazi ran the oxcart trains. If you needed to
flee oppression, the Jews always knew which train to get on.
2011-01-30 07:18:37 UTC
Post by Day Brown
Since I am an Aryan, I do not giva fuck what reputations non-whites
deserve to have. That's their problem, not mine.
How come Nazi's, are Anti Semite??
"SELF LOATHING" Jutes!?
Hard to unravel the motivations of the irrational. but a few points come
to mind. The "Jews" the Nazis hated were the Ashkenazi,
Don't tell the Hopi that!
They already know about Eating Kachina.
White Beards are their Legend too!
Post by Day Brown
who in fact were
the Khazar elite, Aryans, who converted to Judaism for very smart
political and economic reasons in the late j9th century.
Germanic "Jutes" of the Anglo Saxon Invasion I speak of are circa 300 BCE.
To the Southern French Style the "T" was Silent.
Those Jue's are part of the Legends of the KJV!!!
Except, as people note they took the legends from others.
Gaelic, were "Gods" as spoken of in the Book of Kels, well before the Celtic
ever stepped foot in Ireland!
Day Brown
2011-01-30 20:35:37 UTC
Post by Day Brown
who in fact were
the Khazar elite, Aryans, who converted to Judaism for very smart
political and economic reasons in the late j9th century.
Germanic "Jutes" of the Anglo Saxon Invasion I speak of are circa 300 BCE.
To the Southern French Style the "T" was Silent.
Those Jue's are part of the Legends of the KJV!!!
Except, as people note they took the legends from others.
Gaelic, were "Gods" as spoken of in the Book of Kels, well before the Celtic
ever stepped foot in Ireland!
I cant discount entirely, but there never were pure races of Jews or
Aryans, Celts or Saxons, etc. Then as now, people left homes and
families to seek their own path.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2011-02-01 07:21:53 UTC
Post by Day Brown
who in fact were
the Khazar elite, Aryans, who converted to Judaism for very smart
political and economic reasons in the late j9th century.
Germanic "Jutes" of the Anglo Saxon Invasion I speak of are circa 300 BCE.
To the Southern French Style the "T" was Silent.
Those Jue's are part of the Legends of the KJV!!!
Except, as people note they took the legends from others.
Gaelic, were "Gods" as spoken of in the Book of Kels, well before the Celtic
ever stepped foot in Ireland!
I cant discount entirely, but there never were pure races of Jews or
Aryans, Celts or Saxons, etc. Then as now, people left homes and
families to seek their own path.
Yep, just Arian's, Kept Track, and were Well Received across the WORLD!
Aryan's are just "True Blondes"!