How to Identify a Wiccan
ren
2010-03-29 14:52:38 UTC
Simply ask the person what he or she believes and then observe his or
her actions.

If you tell someone that their actions are not according to their
beliefs, then provide the example.

If the person does not agree, then at least you know.
Aine
2010-03-29 15:36:46 UTC
Post by ren
Simply ask the person what he or she believes and then observe his or
her actions.
If you tell someone that their actions are not according to their
beliefs, then provide the example.
If the person does not agree, then at least you know.
In the real world, a person's religious beliefs are considered private
unless "the person" brings it up or you are in a religious/spiritual
discussion group.

You are becoming "Romper Room" with really simpleton "wrong" advice.

Who are you trying to impress now? I only hope Beorc and crew over in
the Wiccan whatever group are giving other members the heads up about
you privately.

I have observed you and your actions are not according to your
beliefs.
Example..Ten years worth of your chaos and your admission you screw
with peoples heads and lives.

Don't bother disagreeing.
ren
2010-03-30 01:55:50 UTC
Post by Aine
Don't bother disagreeing.
I will barely bother responding.
Aine
2010-03-30 06:36:46 UTC
How bout you go the extra mile and just stop all together?
Ash
2010-04-16 23:40:25 UTC
Post by Aine
Post by ren
Post by Aine
Don't bother disagreeing.
I will barely bother responding.
How bout you go the extra mile and just stop all together?
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on sight - at
least the serious ones. I'm not talking about teens dressing up goth
claiming to be witches... I'm talking about lawyers, business
professionals, teachers, etc. They're out there, and you'd be
surprised how many there are.

While some paths of witchcraft have begged and borrowed from fantasy
novels for their dedication and initiation rituals, it isn't any
different than any other religion that incorporates rituals, such as
(cough) catholisism.

It's all about building up your own belief in yourself, your faith,
and whatever higher power you believe in.

As for me, I'm Wiccan, and proud of it. And you'd never know I was if
you met me -- and I wouldn't tell you if you asked.

Ash
sâr`châsm
2010-04-17 00:17:08 UTC
Post by ren
Simply ask the person what he or she believes and then
observe his or her actions.
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on sight -
at least the serious ones.
Visual is not the type of 'sight' or observation subtlely implied.
Post by ren
I'm not talking about teens dressing up goth claiming to be
witches...
Neither am I, however, this does not preclude a dressed-up gothy teen from
having what can be seen despite any outer accoutrements.
Post by ren
I'm talking about lawyers, business professionals, teachers, etc.
They're out there, and you'd be surprised how many there are.
Actually, I'd be more surprised about how few there actually are, (as
opposed to how many merely believe they are).
Post by ren
While some paths of witchcraft have begged and borrowed from
fantasy novels for their dedication and initiation rituals, it isn't any
different than any other religion that incorporates rituals, such as
(cough) catholisism.
On the contrary, it is quite different; not in principle but, in effect.
Which rituals are you implying that the catholic religion has borrowed /
adopted / incorporated?
Post by ren
It's all about building up your own belief in yourself,
your faith, and whatever higher power you believe in.
That may be what it's all about for you, however, you aren't suggesting this
is so for many other wiccans, are you?
If I met you, I'd know - without asking - and I'm not even wiccan.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-04-18 04:49:42 UTC
Post by sâr`châsm
Post by ren
Simply ask the person what he or she believes and then
observe his or her actions.
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on sight -
at least the serious ones.
Visual is not the type of 'sight' or observation subtlely implied.
Few comprehend the teachings of the Whales, or how to thrumb the Waters of the
Ocean.
Angelique Bouchard
2010-04-17 00:26:18 UTC
Post by Ash
Post by Aine
Post by ren
Post by Aine
[...]
Why the hell are you telling me this? Oh that's right, they did not
bother to give Ash open eyes. Ren is over there. I could care less
what you think or how proud you are of yourself.
sâr`châsm
2010-04-17 00:29:30 UTC
Post by Angelique Bouchard
Why the hell are you telling me this? Oh that's right, they did not
bother to give Ash open eyes. Ren is over there. I could care
less what you think or how proud you are of yourself.
It appeared to be written as if in general reply to the thread subject,
rather than in specific reply to any particular poster. There was probably
a reason for doing so.
Angelique Bouchard
2010-04-17 01:00:00 UTC
Post by sâr`châsm
Post by Angelique Bouchard
Why the hell are you telling me this? Oh that's right, they did not
bother to give Ash open eyes. Ren is over there. I could care
less what you think or how proud you are of yourself.
It appeared to be written as if in general reply to the thread subject,
rather than in specific reply to any particular poster.  There was probably
a reason for doing so.
To see if I smell Icee. Truly, I am giving no heads up any more to
people. I can't take any more butt covering and oh aine/angelique, you
are so disthhhhpicable (spit..drool).Like I am responsible for the
shit attached to people.
sâr`châsm
2010-04-17 01:10:20 UTC
Post by sâr`châsm
Post by Angelique Bouchard
Why the hell are you telling me this? Oh that's right, they did not
bother to give Ash open eyes. Ren is over there. I could care
less what you think or how proud you are of yourself.
It appeared to be written as if in general reply to the thread subject,
rather than in specific reply to any particular poster. There was
probably a reason for doing so.
To see if I smell Icee. Truly, I am giving no heads up any more to
people.
Possibly. It would seem that those who need a heads-up the most are the
least likely to heed it. Others who would heed it, don't need it?
The stink follows, no matter how many times the socks are washed?
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
How about a REAL Frost Fairy?
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
You asked a Question on an Open Forum!!!!!!!
Evergreen the Magician
2010-04-17 04:22:41 UTC
Post by Ash
Post by Aine
Post by ren
Post by Aine
Don't bother disagreeing.
I will barely bother responding.
How bout you go the extra mile and just stop all together?
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on
sight - at least the serious ones. I'm not talking about teens
dressing up goth claiming to be witches... I'm talking about
lawyers, business professionals, teachers, etc. They're out
there, and you'd be surprised how many there are.
"Witch" is just one of the many synonyms for "magician",
and it is _impossible_ to tell a real magician on sight.
Or at all, unless they want you to know. You could work
next to one for decades and never know. They are everything
from janitors to accountants to public school teachers to
Catholic priests.

Real magicians scare people and attract the attention of
governmental orgs and corporations who want to own them .

Your "serious witches" are just advanced role-players, lost in
psuedo-esoteric woo-woo. Otherwise you just wouldn't know. What
those teens become when they grow up. They can't do anything
magickal (other than talking the talk and playing the role) than
someone who spends five minutes learning the basics of
creative visualization or self-hypnosis can do.
Post by Ash
While some paths of witchcraft have begged and borrowed from
fantasy novels for their dedication and initiation rituals, it
isn't any different than any other religion that incorporates
rituals, such as (cough) catholisism.
All of that ritual magick is useless, theatrical garbage
that is based on the very same sources those fantasy authors
use.

If it wasn't, groups like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
would rule the world. Instead they remain obscure cults populated
by very uimpressive people.

You sure have fallen for their bullshit. Ask them to demonstrate
their supposed magick and see what happens.

99% of it is superstitious and impotent nonsense.
Post by Ash
It's all about building up your own belief in yourself, your
faith, and whatever higher power you believe in.
Magicians do not look to imaginary "higher powers". They increase their
own. And faith in the nonsense you are being taught will get you
nothing but the Wiccan equivalent of Boy Scout merit badges.
Post by Ash
As for me, I'm Wiccan, and proud of it. And you'd never know I
was if you met me -- and I wouldn't tell you if you asked.
You are lying.
Post by Ash
Ash
Sid
--
Sidney Lambe Frequent Posters in my Killfile:
Apprentice Magician ARW - Hope, Sarchasm, Beorc
eman30890 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Evergreen the Magician
2010-04-17 05:16:04 UTC
Post by Evergreen the Magician
Post by Ash
Post by Aine
Post by ren
Post by Aine
Don't bother disagreeing.
I will barely bother responding.
How bout you go the extra mile and just stop all together?
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on
sight - at least the serious ones. I'm not talking about teens
dressing up goth claiming to be witches... I'm talking about
lawyers, business professionals, teachers, etc. They're out
there, and you'd be surprised how many there are.
And how would you know that? I'll bet you don't a single
lawyer or business professional or teacher, personally.
Post by Ash
As for me, I'm Wiccan, and proud of it. And you'd never know I
was if you met me -- and I wouldn't tell you if you asked.
You are lying.
Post by Ash
Ash
I just know this clueless twit is exchanging emails with ren
and actually believes that charlatan is a magickal adept.

If he isn't a sockpuppet of ren's.

Sid
eman30890 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
Can't Know a God, in Physical Life.
Beorc Kano
2010-04-17 15:25:37 UTC
Just a quick note here...

On Apr 16, 11:22 pm, Evergreen the Magician
Post by Evergreen the Magician
"Witch" is just one of the many synonyms for "magician",
and it is _impossible_ to tell a real magician on sight.
Or at all, unless they want you to know. You could work
next to one for decades and never know. They are everything
from janitors to accountants to public school teachers to
Catholic priests.
It;s impossible, by your own assertion, to tell if someone is
magically skilled upon cursory examination. Yet you make the stab that
each person is magically retarded at every single person you come
across.

Your words are as consistent as your thought process. You have me
blocked because you know I'm right, and you lack the mental capacity
to argue with me.

You, sir, are a failure at life.
Hope
2010-04-17 16:55:12 UTC
Post by Beorc Kano
Your words are as consistent as your thought process. You have me
blocked because you know I'm right, and you lack the mental capacity
to argue with me.
I don't know why I'm on his blocked list. I am NOT a frequent
poster! ;-)
sâr`châsm
2010-04-17 23:31:24 UTC
Post by Beorc Kano
Your words are as consistent as your thought process. You have me
blocked because you know I'm right, and you lack the mental capacity
to argue with me.
I don't know why I'm on his blocked list. I am NOT a frequent
poster! ;-)
No, however, you and "Beorc" and I are on sidiot's 'cannot-reply' list
because we are so frequently, (consistantly), correct about sidiot's
sidiocy. The sidiot is not here to defend any of his shallow trollings,
because he cannot.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-04-18 04:56:25 UTC
Post by sâr`châsm
Post by Beorc Kano
Your words are as consistent as your thought process. You have me
blocked because you know I'm right, and you lack the mental capacity
to argue with me.
I don't know why I'm on his blocked list. I am NOT a frequent
poster! ;-)
No, however, you and "Beorc" and I are on sidiot's 'cannot-reply' list
because we are so frequently, (consistantly), correct about sidiot's
sidiocy. The sidiot is not here to defend any of his shallow trollings,
because he cannot.
Sorta Kinda, he's just here to run the Sasser Bot Dump.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
No, it is a Chauvinistic assertion aimed at Women.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2010-04-18 04:48:31 UTC
Post by Ash
Post by Aine
Post by ren
Post by Aine
Don't bother disagreeing.
I will barely bother responding.
How bout you go the extra mile and just stop all together?
Actually, it's very difficult to tell a witch is a witch on sight
I disagree.
They cause ripples on the waters.
Sort of a Pheromone Effect.
One Near another, the hair stands up on the back of your neck.
Some don't understand it, some do.
Evergreen the Magician
2010-03-29 17:34:54 UTC
Post by ren
Simply ask the person what he or she believes and then observe his or
her actions.
If you tell someone that their actions are not according to their
beliefs, then provide the example.
If the person does not agree, then at least you know.
Anyone can be a Wiccan. You just have to perform a silly
ritual that was essentially ripped off from a fantasy novel.

Sid
--
Sidney Lambe
Apprentice Magician