new age collaboration!
David Dalton
2011-07-05 01:28:10 UTC
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. I call myself an Opener of the Way and am not
starting a religion and am not in a religion but hope
to collaborate with people from many religions.

Part of my Opening of the Way should come through my
writing, which I hope to improve, but I hope that
part of it will come through my new age onset
workings which I have divided into four components,
on the large region that is the interior of the
thermosphere exosphere boundary (so the entire
planet including its interior and 500 km up,
above the space station).

I've gone into detail about these four components
before on these groups so I won't repeat that here
unless someone asks me to. But I do call them
barebones, popthrough, repeats and funnel.

The popthrough component consists of popthroughs
of similar past workings by past Openers of the Way
on smaller regions to cover my large region.

Previously on these groups I asked for collaboration
from readers, but when I asked the four components
had not been judged by my eleven main deities,
and now they have. And indeed I divine that
activation of the four post-judged collaborative
components is proceeding but has been slow so
far. So I once again ask for collaboration
from you readers.

To collaborate you can either:

1) visualizing the entire planet including its interior
and up to 500 km above the surface, say or think
"I push David Dalton's four post-judged collaborative
components" while mentally willing/pushing it

or

2) if you don't want to do a magickal working as above,
you can pray to whoever usually pray to that
David Dalton's four post-judged collaborative
components proceed.

I you don't want to push the entire four components
but like the idea of an individual popthrough, e.g.
the Jesus popthrough, you can push just that.

And though I was tempted to leave this out, if you
don't want the four post-judged collaborative
components to proceed you can push against them
by willing and/or prayer.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2011-07-05 05:06:19 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures.
Find your NAME, in the BOOK OF LIFE!
"They severed the Branches, from the Tree, to prevent the Fruit, from Knowing
Its ROOTS!"
truthpatrol
2011-07-05 22:08:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. Judas for one.
Sidney Lambe
2011-07-05 23:11:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. Judas for one.
Judas? You're too much an uneducated git for that magick.
--
Sidney Lambe / Evergreen - usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Solitaire Wiccan Priest - Spellsinger Wicca
All will be well. All manner of things will be well.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
TY, you stepped on your dick again!
Angelique Bouchard
There is no Judas "magick".
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
They Hung Judas, he was JESUS, "MOST BELOVED"!
Angelique Bouchard
Yes.
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2011-07-11 03:55:28 UTC
Post by Angelique Bouchard
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. Judas for one.
Judas? You're too much an uneducated git for that magick.<
There is no Judas "magick".
They Hung Judas, he was JESUS, "MOST BELOVED"!
Yes.
Interesting concept though, Hanging, is a Gaelic/Gia'n Curse!
Who could that be?????
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole
2011-07-06 04:15:04 UTC
Rather BUST the ANGLO NATIONS, BANKER BALLS there Jute Boy!
There the "OIL BARONS" who want to BREAK the WORLD for the Oils of ANWR,
and work with Sadam's Granddad? and the TURK'S to create Jihad/Halocost!
David Dalton
2011-07-06 02:05:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. I call myself an Opener of the Way and am not
starting a religion and am not in a religion but hope
to collaborate with people from many religions.
It seems that most readers focused on this paragraph
and poo-poo-ed my claim and then ignored the request
for collaboration.

But even if that was not the case, I probably shouldn't
have expected people to collaborate with me without
a detailed description of the four components. Most
probably didn't read my earlier posts on the subject.

So anyway I doubt that very many have or will push
the four post-judged collaborative components. I
would be happy if Sarah did, though.

Here are some highlights of the four components:

1. funnel --- this is a funneling of spells that hit
me and later of sins or tendencies to sin that
I experienced at a low level. In the funneling
the item funneled is adjusted by ALL to something
higher in goodness norm (and positive in goodness
norm) as defined by ALL. Thus when this is
activated instead of a tendency to sin occurring
the something higher in goodness occurs, and
for everyone, not just me.

2. repeats --- this is a repeat of past magickal workings,
prayers, wishes and pure willings of about 50
women including Sarah McLachlan, and Ban Ki-moon.
This provided a female balance to my male viewpoint.
Again only what is passed by all eleven of my main
deities is activated so anything the women and Ban
Ki-moon might regret should be filtered out.

3. popthrough --- I believe there have been many Openers
of the Way including native and pagan ones since the
homo sapiens sapiens species evolved, and that they
had similar workings to mine but on smaller regions.
This component consists of popthroughs of these
past workings to cover some on my larger region.
Those covered by belief are covered most strongly
but some are covered by being in the original region
or descended from those in the original region
when the original working became fully on.

4. barebones --- this is similar to repeats but is a
repeat on my past magickal workings, prayers, wishes
and pure willings, again filtered by judging which
is good since there are a few things I regret and
would not want to pass.

Some of the highlights are:

a) healing circle prescriptions -- this is influenced by
the concept of a native healing circle and that of
judgement day. ALL sets the initial healing circle
prescription which can be accessed by divination
or even just common sense, and then others including
me and you can make changes to the healing circle
prescriptions as long as they are in line with
increasing goodness norm as defined by ALL.

b) vegie/native balance --- this is a species balancing
that should make healthy and ethical eating practices
more attractive.

c) money tug --- those that can afford to give will give
money to charities in exchange for improved health
and longer life, and there may be a global budget
balancing. Those who can't afford to give would
still get the longer life and improved health.

d) evolution -- this would start with evolution idea
gathering and then after a number of months proceed
to rapid evolution including of adults, with I
think magickal DNA twiddling and regression of
cells to fetal stem cell state so that even
adults could transform although the bones of adults
might not transform to the same state as the next
generation. This is how the longer life of (c)
above would come about.

e) distribution of access to my batch of healing components
to healers

f) distribution of access to my missing someone links
to diviners

g) granting of initiation/attunement (so the best of what
I have gained through my mystic experiences without
any of the pain) to ordained in mammals, prophets
(schizophrenics, schizoaffectives and bipolars)
other than me in mammals, my readers up until when
this granting takes place, the repeatees of (2)
above, factor 0 to 9, my relatives to third cousin
genetic distance, and major muses on level 2 of the stack.

h) a contraining of ALL's definition of goodness to line
up with Canadian and UN law (and some more stuff)
and with my essential messages, which take priority
if there is a conflict with law. This may have
already been done, since it would affect funnel
and popthrough components

i) a wish for better orgasms for the top four women and
category five

ii) a pool of partially finished workings that can be
completed by others. I'm not sure about this
one, I would have to check my posts to alt.magick
of quite a few years ago.

and probably lots more I have forgotten, but I think I
have remembered the main items.
2011-07-06 04:20:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I claim, and have some evidence on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page, that I am similar to some past major religious
figures. I call myself an Opener of the Way and am not
starting a religion and am not in a religion but hope
to collaborate with people from many religions.
It seems that most readers focused on this paragraph
and poo-poo-ed my claim and then ignored the request
for collaboration.
YEP, the CHURCHERS are on Attack, they lost the Beltane Bash, and just can't
handle it!
David Dalton
2011-07-07 02:55:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
i) a wish for better orgasms for the top four women and
category five
and their partners. But you can omit this one if you like.
Post by David Dalton
ii) a pool of partially finished workings that can be
completed by others. I'm not sure about this
one, I would have to check my posts to alt.magick
of quite a few years ago.
That should be lettered j) not ii) .
David Dalton
2011-07-08 02:23:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
1) visualizing the entire planet including its interior
and up to 500 km above the surface, say or think
"I push David Dalton's four post-judged collaborative
components" while mentally willing/pushing it
or
2) if you don't want to do a magickal working as above,
you can pray to whoever usually pray to that
David Dalton's four post-judged collaborative
components proceed.
or

3) you can improvise your own collaborative push, and
creativity is rewarded
Post by David Dalton
I you don't want to push the entire four components
but like the idea of an individual popthrough, e.g.
the Jesus popthrough, you can push just that.
or any subset of the four components that you like.

Also I think you could try piggybacking your
own workings on mine by adding them at the
push stage. This might not work though.

And as I note in a post I made to alt.music.s-mclachlan
not long ago, the four components have a strong
environmental component.

So far I think about ten people have collaborated
with me so it definitely isn't going viral.

Happy first quarter (D) moon!

D.
David Dalton
2011-07-08 14:59:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I you don't want to push the entire four components
but like the idea of an individual popthrough, e.g.
the Jesus popthrough, you can push just that.
or any subset of the four components that you like.
Also I think you could try piggybacking your
own workings on mine by adding them at the
push stage. This might not work though.
And as I note in a post I made to alt.music.s-mclachlan
not long ago, the four components have a strong
environmental component.
So far I think about ten people have collaborated
with me so it definitely isn't going viral.
This morning I got a kundalini buzz and then divined
by perineum click divination that Sid had collaborated
with me, which is unlikely. A few days ago I got
a similar indication that Michael McGrath had
collaborated with me. But such divination has
been unreliable for me.

I also got a similar indication this morning that
Sarah McLachlan had collaborated with me.
Rooster
2011-07-08 19:24:17 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I also got a similar indication this morning that
Sarah McLachlan had collaborated with me.
*BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
Gozu-san <***@xerobank.net>
http://www.datageek.biz/
Google Profile <http://tinyurl.com/E483FFF6>
Key ID E483FFF6 on <pool.sks-keyservers.net>
This message is an authentic original if its Message-ID is
<***@datageek.biz>
where 19:16:00 < HH.MM.SS < 19:17:00
David Dalton
2011-07-09 02:19:36 UTC
Post by Rooster
Post by David Dalton
I also got a similar indication this morning that
Sarah McLachlan had collaborated with me.
*BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
I know from her behaviour towards me in Vancouver in
1995 that she had been reading my often creative
writing of 1994 and 1995 on the FTE mailing list.
So it's not a big stretch for me to hope she is
still or again reading my writing.
Rooster
David Dalton
2011-07-09 07:12:19 UTC
Post by Rooster
Post by David Dalton
Post by Rooster
Post by David Dalton
I also got a similar indication this morning that
Sarah McLachlan had collaborated with me.
*BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
I know from her behaviour towards me in Vancouver in
1995 that she had been reading my often creative
writing of 1994 and 1995 on the FTE mailing list.
So it's not a big stretch for me to hope she is
still or again reading my writing.
*BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
Laugh like you wish but when I divinate up her labias into full
collaborative engorgement don't come knocking on my perineum for pics.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel&Music
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic
page)
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
Yhea, well Media Gossip Rags still Sell!
David Dalton
2011-07-10 06:52:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Music http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns
(mystic page) "Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah
McLachlan)
David Dalton
2011-07-11 01:27:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I you don't want to push the entire four components
but like the idea of an individual popthrough, e.g.
the Jesus popthrough, you can push just that.
or any subset of the four components that you like.
Also I think you could try piggybacking your
own workings on mine by adding them at the
push stage. This might not work though.
I think it more likely to work if your own workings
are in line with something I am trying or complement
something that I am trying.
Post by David Dalton
And as I note in a post I made to alt.music.s-mclachlan
not long ago, the four components have a strong
environmental component.
I've made a few more comments on that group that I haven't
duplicated here so if you're really interested have a
look at that group.
Post by David Dalton
So far I think about ten people have collaborated
with me so it definitely isn't going viral.
I divine by perineum click divination that now 25 people
have collaborated with me, the last a little more than
an hour ago. And note that I posted to 36 groups.
Post by David Dalton
Happy first quarter (D) moon!
D.
It's a fat D now. :-)
David Dalton
2011-07-11 04:36:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
So far I think about ten people have collaborated
with me so it definitely isn't going viral.
I divine by perineum click divination that now 25 people
have collaborated with me, the last a little more than
an hour ago. And note that I posted to 36 groups.
Post by David Dalton
Happy first quarter (D) moon!
D.
It's a fat D now. :-)